What is CSR all about?
Check out the 10 minute video below (click on picture) where Michael Hopkins explains what is CSR and CSRFI:
What We do
CSRFI provides high level certified workshops on CSR as well as Socially Responsible Finance. Our team of certified trainers have over 15 years of practical experience in business as well as some with the United Nations, Governments and Universities. Our focus is to provide clear practical guides to each of the main areas in CSR and also Social Finance. Participants will gain access to the main literature in the face-to-face workshops held in beautiful locations around the world.
The new year 2015 will see us emphasise five areas:
1. Our revised and updated interactive online course offers a practical introduction to CSR and Sustainability along with a Certificate from George Mason University. The course can be taken whenever and wherever you like, and as long as you like – although we recommend you find ten to twelve hours over a period of a few weeks.
2. CSRFI is a GRI Certified Trainer and offers training courses across 22 countries in Africa. Our next courses will be held in Mauritius over 5-6 Feb next..contact us for details on firstname.lastname@example.org or see our typical course here.
3. In partnership with Global CSR (Copenhagen), we offer an intense two-day workshop, with in-depth capacity building on each of the human rights, from a business perspective over 8-9 Dec next in Copenhagen.
4. Michael Hopkins and Enrique Torres offer one day briefings in Geneva (followed by other locations) on what Integrated Reporting is all about, how it links to CSR and GRI followed by practical steps to implement.
5. In 2015 based upon Michael Hopkins’ forthcoming CSR Text Book with Sam Idowu (Springer) – 650 pages of practical advice for businesses intent on implementing the best CSR and Sustainability practices – we shall be starting a new series of courses. Details to be announced but a preview of the text book can be provided on request.
Why Choose CSRFI
- World renowned experts with a wealth of both financial and CSR expertise
- Continued post-course access to experts
- Highly focused interactive training with local case studies for each training location
- Certification by a leading US university provider of certified training courses internationally
- All course materials in soft copy for delegates
Monthly CSR Meetups
Check out your company’s CSR – Takes Minutes!
Simply fill out answers to our parent company’s (MHCi) multiple choice questions and receive your rating immediately!
[Based upon our internationally accepted methodology that underlies ALL our courses]