Check out a 10 minute video where Michael Hopkins explains what is CSR and CSRFI.
What We do
CSRFI provides high level certified workshops on CSR as well as Socially Responsible Finance. Our team of certified trainers have over 15 years of practical experience in business as well as some with the United Nations, Governments and Universities. Our focus is to provide clear practical guides to each of the main areas in CSR and also Social Finance. Participants will gain access to the main literature in the face-to-face workshops held in beautiful locations around the world.
Our revised and updated interactive online course offers a practical introduction to CSR and Sustainability along with a Certificate from George Mason University. The course can be taken whenever and wherever you like, and as long as you like – although we recommend you find ten to twelve hours over a period of a few weeks.
As of November 2015 we shall be offering courses and seminars based upon Michael Hopkins’ forthcoming CSR Text Book (Greenleaf):
Twenty Chapters and 650 pages of practical advice for businesses intent on implementing the best CSR and Sustainability practices.
Why Choose CSRFI
- World renowned experts with a wealth of both financial and CSR expertise
- Continued post-course access to experts
- Highly focused interactive training with local case studies for each training location
- Certification by a leading US university provider of certified training courses internationally
- All course materials in soft copy for delegates
Monthly CSR Meetups
Check out your company’s CSR – Takes Minutes!
Simply fill out answers to our parent company’s (MHCi) multiple choice questions and receive your rating immediately!